Lifelong Learning for Product Managers (with Carlos Gonzalez de Villaumbrosia, Founder & CEO @ Product School)
Manage episode 285158451 series 2835175
An interview with Carlos Gonzalez de Villaumbrosia. Carlos is the Founder and CEO of Product School, the global leader in product management training with a community of over one million product professionals. Product School instructors are real-world Product Leaders working at top companies including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, and Amazon.
We talk about a lot, including:
- How a lack of Product training resources when he started led him to start a Product Management training start up
- How he fills his days at CEO of the largest Product Management learning community
- How he ensures that, as the leading Product Management learning community, he isn't seen as all size, no quality
- His passion for lifelong learning and giving away as much free content as possible
- What led him to write The Product Book with Josh Anon and what he expected to achieve from it
- How MBAs are great but they don't really prepare people to execute as Product Managers
- His and Product School's commitment to inclusion & diversity on their team, their instructors and their attendees
And much more!