Manage episode 282814041 series 2355180
That’s right, sweet friend! I’m sharing powerful snippets from the speakers at my December virtual event. Here’s a little rundown of who you’re about to hear from…
- Michael Hyatt, my personal mentor, and brilliant entrepreneur, dishes on organization strategies for increasing your productivity
- Zafira Rajan, an expert copywriter, and soulful brand strategist is sharing strategies for making your sales page headlines and bio stand out
- Jasmine Star, Queen of Instagram and branding, will be spilling the beans on something she calls “photo topics” and easy ways to make a “photo bank”
- Stu McLaren, membership master and our favorite funny guy, is digging into creating an engaged community that actually wants to participate.
- [03:20] Today is your lucky day because I’m sharing clips from the Entrepreneur Virtual Experience. These are tips that every entrepreneur should know when building the business of their dreams.
- [04:38] Michael Hyatt shares how to redesign your day and tackle tasks effectively to increase productivity.
- [07:54] Zafira Rajan talks about how to make headlines and bios do the selling for you.
- [16:20] Jasmine Star shares how to keep it simple with an Instagram productivity plan by creating photo topics and a photo bank. All you need is a camera/phone and caption templates. (Jasmine even shares an action item.)
- [22:32] Stu McLaren talks about creating a strong community with strong engagement.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
‘I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy.’