Manage episode 298487913 series 2811338
In this episode, I sit down with the creator of The Father Swap Blog and founder of Entrusted Women, Kia Stephens, to chat about a topic that many are quietly struggling with and that is Healing from Father Wounds. Kia and I dig into the signs of father wounds, what forgiveness really is, and how it is possible to exchange father wounds for the love of God the father.
Mentioned in this episode:
1. Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by Stacy Eldridge
2. Beauty for Ashes by Joyce Meyers
3. So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore
4. Forgiveness Letter: https://www.fatherswap.com/2019/06/practical-ways-to-heal-from-a-fathers-rejection/
5. Hope for Women with Father Wounds Podcast- https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-for-women-with-father-wounds/id1517833719
Connect with Kia Stephens:
Connect with Latasha:
OTB Email Tribe: Click here for updates and encouragement in your inbox!