Manage episode 308025898 series 2431076
In the November 2021 edition of Write On! Audio, the podcast for writers everywhere we have reasons to be cheerful from Palak Tewary and Lucy Kaufman, writing tips from Claire Buss and an interview with author Sara Grant. Our showcase this month is presented by Diya Padiyar and we have a short story from writer H B O’Neill. We feature our Thoughtful Tuesday with Eithne Cullen and look forward to writing courses and workshops from Pen to Print
In this podcast you can hear the following
- The editor’s introduction from Madeleine White
- Reasons to be cheerful with Lucy Kaufman and Palak Tewary
- Writing tips from Claire Buss.
- An interview with author Sara Grant. The interviewer is Charlotte Webb
- Our November showcase with Diya Padiyar includes the following pieces:
- “Bucket Lanterns” by Anya Wikramanayake,
- “There’s Blood On The Sands Of Tunisia” by Fred Herbert Courtney Bouchier
- “The House With Two Candles” By Erin White. The reader is Sally Walker Taylor
- Listener of the Month – This month we feature the short story “Unshackled Then Freed” by H.B. O’Neill. It is read by Carl Wharton.
- Thoughtful Tuesday presented by Eithne Cullen.
- An overview of upcoming courses and workshops from Pen to Print.
The podcast is presented by Tiffany Clare and produced by Chris Gregory for Alternative Stories.
You can find out more about our guests and contributors via their websites here:
- Lucy Kaufman https://lucykaufman.wordpress.com/
- Palak Tewary https://palaktewary.com/
- Claire Buss https://clairebuss.co.uk/
- Sara Grant https://www.sara-grant.com/
- Diya Padiyar https://www.instagram.com/teenagerwritings/
- H.B O’Neill https://hboneill.com/
- Eithne Cullen https://eithnecullenpoet.wordpress.com/
Read the printed version of Write On! via the Pen to Print website here https://pentoprint.org/
If you would like to book onto any of the courses and workshops mentioned in this podcast please click the link below to find out more and reserve a place subject to availability
- If you would like to write to us please contact us at email@example.com
- Follow Pen to Print on Twitter here https://twitter.com/Pen_to_Print
- And on Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/officialpentoprint/
Please join us for the December edition of Write On! Audio. Subscribe in your favourite podcast app to have the podcast delivered to your feed the moment it is released.
Write On! Audio is part of the Write On! suite of publications, published by Pen to Print, an Arts Council England - National Portfolio Organisation, supported by Arts Council England and the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.