Episode 328: Alternative Ways to Scale and Sell Your Business with Bill Hughes and Ashton Barlow of Growve
Manage episode 303924789 series 2800651
If you have a vision for your ecommerce brand but need help getting there, joint partnership might be an option to consider.
In this episode, host Ralph Burns sits down with Bill Hughes and Ashton Barlow of Growve to chat about alternative ways to scale and sell your business. Whether you want to sell it all, or just part of it, a joint partnership with Growve could give you the resources to scale your brand to its greatest potential.
Listen in to see if Growve might be a fit for your business. And don’t forget to DM a screenshot of your honest review of the Perpetual Traffic podcast to Ralph on Twitter for a chance to win recordings of T&C 2021 ($300 value).
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What a joint partnership looks like in a real life business example
- Why 2021 is a great time to sell your business
- How the aggregator model allows you to focus 100% on what you do best
- Why you need to be able to prove your valuation and how to do it
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- DM your review to @ralphhb on Twitter to win T&C recordings
- Ashton’s email: email@example.com
- Bill’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Ahrefs, an all-in-one SEO tool set that helps you rank higher and get more traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Stitcher.