Manage episode 253791573 series 2431018
We've invited Mr Neil "Shoney" Maclean into our podcast studio to educate us in the ways of social media marketing!
Neil is an Online Marketing Consultant, Coach and Speaker offering Entrepreneurs confused by ‘Digital Marketing’ the fastest & easiest route to profitable ads, emails & socials so they can SCALE their businesses.
We're all in the wedding industry here but let's screw the vanity metrics and focus on digital marketing strategies that grow revenue and the profit of our businesses.
Social media marketing may not be the wildwest your expecting it to be?
For anyone whos said to themselves "I know I need to market myself on social but...." or "I just don't understand business marketing" or for those of you just screaming at your computers or phone questioning why your throwing money away on boosting posts then this episode of perspective is for you!
- What we're drinking: Workshop Coffee's La Vega bought through Beans.ie
- If you're looking for a hair cut in Glasgow - Clayton hair
- Improve Glasgow
- SFN Expo
Follow Neil 'Shoney' Maclean:
- Sponsored by - With Jack, Insurance for Freelancers
- Music Licensed via Artlist.io
- Recorded at Two Ten Co
- Deliver your photos with Pic-Time (get a free month with code VQEJSY)
- Run your photo and video business more efficiently with Octoa
- Join me and invest commission-free with Freetrade. Get started with a free share worth £3-£200.
- Productivity Software
- Learn new skills with Skill Share, first 2 months FREE
- Caption/ Transcribe your videos with Rev.com
*All Amazon links use affiliate codes