Manage episode 255100518 series 2431018
You're listening to Perspective || a podcast for wedding creatives, where we sit down, often with a special guest and talk about our many years of experience in the wedding industry in order for you to learn from us and to help grow your wedding business.
If you're into capturing raw undistilled emotional images and film and have a lust for the epic outdoors then this is going to be an awesome episode for you.
As today on the podcast, we'll be talking to a Wedding and Elopement photographer who works and breathes best when in the wild places of Scotland and beyond...Sean Bell!
We'll take a deep dive into Sean as a person, Sean as a photographer, Sean as a filmmaker and Sean the educational speaker!
- What we're drinking: Roasted Brown - Ethiopian brewed on the chemex
- Check out Justyna's work
- Photography Farm, Thrive Workshop
- What Three Words
- Ben A'an Elopement blog post
- Perfect elopement camera
- Metabones Adapter
- Gregg's favourite Lens
- Pro Mist Filter
- All important earplugs
- Farmers Image of the week 324 bridal preps portrait
Follow Sean Bell:
- Sponsored by - With Jack, Insurance for Freelancers
- Music Licensed via Artlist.io
- Recorded at Two Ten Co
- Deliver your photos with Pic-Time (get a free month with code VQEJSY)
- Run your photo and video business more efficiently with Octoa
- Join me and invest commission-free with Freetrade. Get started with a free share worth £3-£200.
- Productivity Software
- Learn new skills with Skill Share, first 2 months FREE
- Caption/ Transcribe your videos with Rev.com
*All Amazon links use affiliate codes