Manage episode 265845394 series 2431018
Welcome to perspective a podcast for wedding creatives, where we sit down, often with a special guest and talk about our many years of experience in the wedding industry, so that you can learn from us and to help grow your wedding business.
Today on this episode of perspective we're talking with Julia Kirk a Fine Art Florist based in the Scottish Highlands. Inspired by the wild beauty of the highlands Julia works as Wild Gorse Studio which isn't just a place for her to create but also to inspire!
We're really excited to introduce you to Julia as whenever we're asked by couples to recommend florists in the highlands, the wild gorse studio is at the top of the list!
This episode is of course sponsored by withjack but ill get on to that alittle later in the show.
- What we're drinking:
- Gregg: The Estate Dairy x Origin Bottled Iced Latte
- Simon: Iron & Fire Colombian
- Julia: Bog standard tea, but from a beautiful Julia Smith Ceramics Mug
- Xpo North
- Wilder Mann - Charles Fréger
- Book from the Wilder Mann Project
- Caro Weiss
- Harper Scott Photo
- Dell of Abernethy
- The Caryls
- Book recommendation:
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
Follow Wild Gorse:
- Sponsored by - With Jack, Insurance for Freelancers
- Music Licensed via Artlist.io
- Recorded at Two Ten Co
- Deliver your photos with Pic-Time (get a free month with code VQEJSY)
- Run your photo and video business more efficiently with Octoa
- Join me and invest commission-free with Freetrade. Get started with a free share worth £3-£200.
- Productivity Software
- Learn new skills with Skill Share, first 2 months FREE
*All Amazon links use affiliate codes