Manage episode 270895965 series 2431018
Welcome to PERSPECTIVE, a podcast for wedding creatives where we sit down, often with a special guest and talk about our many years of expenses in the wedding industry so that you can learn from us and to help grow your wedding business.
If it's one thing that people don't like talking about it money! So on today's episode, we do just that with Richard Leng as he runs us through how to price for growth.
Richard is a destination wedding videographer and educator based in the UK however we never like to talk shop before getting to know our guests on this podcast, so we'll be talking to Richard about him as a person and his simple and artistic approach to making wedding films with a strong connection.
If you've struggled with the idea of pricing your products or feel you're underselling yourself then this will be a good listen.
- What we're drinking: Rwanda Bwishaza from Horsham Coffee Roasters via Simon's Blue Coffee Box Subscription
- Richard's weird concoction is two espressos iced with Dr Pepper, it turns out it is an actual drink find out more here
- Pentax 645n Film Camera
- Richard's current main camera
- old 35mm
- Sexy audio recorder, if Sony want to listen we have some tips to make it super sexy ;)
- Story of Eve
- Book recommendations:
- Saul Leiter - Early Color
- In The Blink of an Eye: A Perspective on Film Editing
- Clarity Wedding Videography Workshop
- Sponsored by - With Jack, Insurance for Freelancers
- Music Licensed via Artlist.io (get 2 months free with this link)
- Recorded at Two Ten Co
- Deliver your photos with Pic-Time (get a free month with code VQEJSY)
- Run your photo and video business more efficiently with Octoa
- Join me and invest commission-free with Freetrade. Get started with a free share worth £3-£200.
- Productivity Software
- Learn new skills with Skill Share, first 2 months FREE
- Caption/ Transcribe your videos with Rev.com
*All Amazon links use affiliate codes