Manage episode 328561224 series 2499875
292. Managing Medication Technology feat. Dr. Matthew Farley
Intended Audience: Everyone
On today's episode, we had the opportunity to interview Dr. Matthew Farley, Senior Manager in Medication Technology at Fresenius Kabi USA. Prior to his role at Fresenius Kabi USA, he gathered many different experiences and skills in his roles as informatics pharmacist, pharmacy operations, product strategy, and more.
On today's episode, Dr. Farley discusses:
- His varied experiences that resulted in him getting into his role today in medication technology
- Finding where you can provide your value
- The importance of understanding workflows, no matter what field of informatics or technology you're in
- Opportunities for engagement in the pharmacy technology space
To reach Dr. Farley, you can find him on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/mfarley4/
Disclaimer: Views expressed are those of the individuals and do not reflect thoughts and opinions of any entity with which speakers have been, is now, or will be affiliated.
New to LinkedIn and not sure where to start? Download my free ebook, "Professional Networking Unlocked", at https://www.tonydaopharmd.com/ebook
Follow us on social media!
Website: Pharmacy IT & Me
Follow Tony's personal Twitter account at @tonydaopharmd
Network with other pharmacists at Pharmacists Connect!
For more information on pharmacy informatics, check out some of the following useful links:
ASHP's Section of Pharmacy Informatics and Technology: https://www.ashp.org/Pharmacy-Informaticist/Section-of-Pharmacy-Informatics-and-Technology/
Disclaimer: Views expressed are my own and do not reflect thoughts and opinions of any entity with which I have been, am now, or will be affiliated.