Manage episode 288115456 series 2887634
In this episode of Podcast Tactics, you will learn how to podcast powerfully and be unstoppable, one day at a time. Today's guest is a successful and experienced podcaster who happens to be on the autism spectrum. Despite this, his passion for podcasting shines through.
I can't wait for you to hear his remarkable story!
In today's show, you will be inspired by a podcaster who is a voice for those on the autism spectrum. He and his mom are on a mission to remove the stigma associated with autism and other conditions that many think are disabilities.
Listen in to hear how he is building a successful show that attracts celebrity guests.
Enjoy the interview and remember to join the mailing list at https://podcasttactics.com/ to get new episode notifications.
What did you get out of this episode? Leave a review at https://www.podchaser.com/PodcastTactics
Learn More & Connect with Sam Mitchell
- Website: http://autismrocksandrolls.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SamMitc95075321
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/autismrocksandrollspod/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sam-mitchell-b782b31b1/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229025325159144
Episode recorded on February 26, 2021.
Music by Valence - Infinite [NCS Release]