Manage episode 294337656 series 2803060
While play sounds like the thing we have Kindergarteners do for their social skills, it is actually a surprisingly fun and simple way for adults to improve creativity and productivity. That’s why episode 56 of The Positively Living Podcast is about conquering your inner critic through play!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, Jeff Harry shares the importance of conquering your inner critic through play and actionable steps you can take right now to rediscover your play for a more productive and creative life.
Do you find yourself procrastinating? Feeling stuck or utterly overwhelmed? Want to make a change, but not even sure where to start? Let’s get you unstuck and moving again in just 30 minutes with a Productivity Boost Session. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/offer and use the promo code PODCAST to get support and try out coaching for $97.
Jeff and I cover the following topics:
- Time management vs. energy management.
- The scientific ways in which your brain responds to play.
- Looking at failure as a positive learning experience to grow from rather than something you should avoid.
- Maslow’s Hierarchy and its connection to Blackfoot Beliefs.
- A fun way to personify and deal with your inner critic.
- Jeff’s 3 step process to rediscover your play after years of being told adults “shouldn’t” play.
You can truly heal the world through play so it's time to ask yourself if you are ready to show up for yourself and do that thing that makes you come most alive. (And if you are, we are here cheering you on!)
CONNECT WITH JEFF HARRY:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny