Manage episode 269057474 series 2077222
Tony Watson is an accomplished multifaceted sales leader with a proven track record in the field of Medical Equipment and supplies. Tony is the VP of Sales at Destiny Consultants, which is Woman Owned and a 100% Service Disabled Veteran Small Business that provides Medical equipment and services to the Federal Government. Their mission is simple – to build a best in class distribution and service company that allows their customers to fully benefit from their products and services, all while delivering overwhelming service and spreading the power of optimism.
- 2:42 Tony take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 5:33 What is your 30 sec. pitch for Destiny Consultants?
- 7:26 Can you explain to our listeners what a HUBZone is?
- 8:43 What is the thing you’re most excited about for your business right now?
- 11:04 What geographic market does your company serve?
- 13:09 How many employees do you have?
- 13:32 What year did you start Destiny Consultants?
- 14:12 What is the best business moment that you’ve have within the last year?
- 17:10 Are there opportunities in the medical supply industry for West Virginians?
- 22:11 PWV Commercial Break
- 22:45 What is the long term vision you have for Destiny Consultants?
- 23:25 How do you attract new customers?
- 24:59 What is one of the biggest challenges your business is facing right now?
- 27:15 What is one piece of advice that you would give to young business owners/ entrepreneurs in WV?
- 30:17 What is one book or podcast that you’d recommend to our listeners?
- 31:46 Is there anything else you would like our listeners to know about Destiny Consultants or your story?
- 33:30 How can our listeners learn more about Destiny Consultants or get in contact with you?
- 34:59 Outro