Manage episode 272305762 series 2077222
Gino Degregori is the President and CEO of Bravo Consulting Group, LLC, which is based in Leesburg, VA, but they also have an office in Morgantown, WV. He is a graduate of WVU with a Bachelor’s in Management Information Systems and a Master’s in Software Engineering. Since 2007, Degregori and his team have consistently and reliably worked with federal agencies and Fortune 500 clients. They have also pioneered custom software solutions that have become central components of their client’s businesses and their success.
- 2:56 Gino, take a minute, fill in some gaps from that brief intro and give us a little behind the curtain look into your company.
- 4:58 How did you get started in the tech business?
- 6:48 What is your 30 second pitch for Bravo Consulting?
- 8:17 What is the thing you’re most excited about for your business right now?
- 10:09 How is WV positioned in the tech space? What is the potential that you see?
- 11:55 What geographic market does your company serve?
- 12:40 How many employees do you currently have?
- 13:29 What is the best business moment you’ve had so far?
- 14:21 When has been your worst business moment so far?
- 17:15 PWV Commercial Break
- 17:43 What is the long term vision you have for The Bravo Consulting Group?
- 18:42 What is the biggest challenges your business is facing right now?
- 19:51 How do you attract new customers in the commercial space?
- 20:49 What is one piece of advice that you’d give to young entrepreneurs in WV?
- 22:18 What is one thing that you do everyday that you think contributes to your success?
- 24:12 What is one resource that you use in your business that you couldn’t live without?
- 26:25 What is one book or podcast that you’d recommend to young entrepreneurs?
- 27:54 Can you tell us more about the relationship between your business and WVU?
- 30:40 Is there anything else you think our listeners should know about your story or your company?
- 31:39 Outro