Manage episode 303968027 series 2390234
Rebecca McMillan, artist and owner of the Wildflower Illustration Company and the Wildflower Paper Club, regularly breaks the online business rules by taking time offline to create more calm and joy. We talk about connecting on and offline, how it feeds into the calm and joy we feel, and juggling it all with a business and a family too.
In this episode we discuss:
- Making connections offline as well as online
- What she gains from being offline, as an online business
- The practical steps she takes to stay in the present offline
- Juggling her business and family life
- Get your free goodies in the free resource library here
- This conversation was first aired on my new radio show – The Calm & Joy show on Yowah Radio – on every Sunday 4-6pm UK time, find out more here
- You can connect with Rebecca McMillan on Instagram here, her website here https://wildflowerillustrationco.com and her Wildflower Paper Club here.
- If you enjoy the podcast I’d love you to leave a review on iTunes so that others can find it too
- If you value what I share in the podcast, and elsewhere, you can buy me a virtual cuppa here