Manage episode 297487094 series 2900692
017. Friend, can I tell you something that you likely don’t want to hear? The quality of the client experience that you offer matters far more than the quality of your products or services.
I don’t know about you, but as a photographer, I love what I do, and I take a lot of pride in my work. I want my images to speak for themselves, and I want people to book with me because they love my photos.
But, here’s the thing. The average person doesn’t know what makes a great photo. The average person doesn’t look at a photo and think, “Whoa. I bet that harsh light was hard to shoot in. Victoria killed it!” Or, “I so appreciate how Victoria used lead lines and framed the couple in these images. She has to be our wedding photographer!”
Now, I’m not saying that you shouldn’t master your craft or offer anything less than great work, but with this in mind, there comes a point where the key to being able to successfully sell your products or services at a luxury or just a higher price point that allows you to make ends meet is the client experience you offer.
With this in mind, the next few solo episodes of Priority Pursuit are going to focus on strategic ways you can elevate your client experience. We’ll be talking about ways you can surprise your clients, how to create the perfect welcome box, and more. And, today, we’re going to start by simply thinking about and mapping out what you’d like your client experience to look like touchpoint by touchpoint with your ideal customer in mind.
- Step 1: Know that the basis of a great customer experience is to under promise & over deliver.
- Step 2: Determine what’s most important to your ideal customer in regards to your products or services.
- Step 3: Map out what you’d like every step & touch point of your customer experience to look like.
You can find a more detailed version of this episode’s show notes at: https://victoriarayburnphotography.com/how-create-client-experience-allows-book-more-clients-raise-prices
Mentioned Links & Resources
- Show Notes: https://victoriarayburnphotography.com/how-create-client-experience-allows-book-more-clients-raise-prices
- “Episode 014: 4 Easy Ways You Can Under Promise & Over Deliver to Your Customers” - https://victoriarayburnphotography.com/four-ways-you-can-under-promise-over-deliver-to-your-clients/
- The Power of Moments by Chip Heath and Dan Heath - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1501147765/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1501147765&linkCode=as2&tag=rayburnvict05-20&linkId=e808b659abf487b835727c134bd11ca1
- Katelyn James’ Bridal Guide - https://katelynjames.com/kj-bridal-guide
- Katelyn James Courses - https://katelynjames.com/store
- How to Create a Customer Avatar with DigitalMarketer - https://www.digitalmarketer.com/blog/create-customer-avatar-youtube/
- Pixellu Smartslides - https://www.pixellu.com/smartslides/
- Episode 011: How to Build Your Team as a Creative Entrepreneur with Jessie Roseberry of Roseberry & Co. - https://victoriarayburnphotography.com/build-your-team-as-a-creative-entrepreneur-jessie-roseberry/
- Join the Priority Pursuit Podcast Facebook Community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/179106264013426
- Receive 50% Off Your First Order with Photographer’s Edit - http://victoriarayburnphotography.com/pe/
- Save 50% on Your First Six Months of Quickbooks Self-Employed - http://victoriarayburnphotography.com/quickbooks/
- Receive $20 Off Your First Pair of Rothy’s - http://victoriarayburnphotography.com/rothys