Manage episode 292338151 series 2900692
Do you feel pressured to answer your clients’ messages at all hours of the night? Do you have zero to no free time or time to spend with your loved ones because you’re arranging your schedule around your clients’ schedules? If so, this episode is for you!
Today, we’re breaking down how to set boundaries in your business and how to communicate these boundaries to your clients in a way that is firm but still serves your customers well and doesn’t leave them feeling disappointed.
For a transcribed version of this episode, visit https://victoriarayburnphotography.com/how-set-boundaries-your-business-get-your-clients-respect-them.
Mentioned Links & Resources
- Show Notes: https://victoriarayburnphotography.com/how-set-boundaries-your-business-get-your-clients-respect-them
- Join the “Priority Pursuit Podcast” Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/179106264013426
- Save $50 On Your First Order of $100 or more from KISS Books: http://victoriarayburnphotography.com/kiss/
- Get 50% Off Your First Six Months of Quickbooks Self-Employed: http://victoriarayburnphotography.com/quickbooks/
- Follow Victoria on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/victorialrayburn/