Manage episode 294118593 series 2814305
Fear Level: Scary/Terrifying
Trigger Warnings: violent death/gore, impaling, racism and sexism, claustrophobia
- Director: James Cameron
- Writers: James Cameron, David Giler, and Walter Hill, based on the characters by Dan O’Bannon and Ronald Shusset
- Stars: Sigourney Weaver, Michael Biehn, Paul Reiser, Lance Henrickson, Bill Paxton, William Hope, Jenette Goldstein, and Al Matthews
Did the excessive moistness of Alien bother you? Well, buckle up! This one is slimy and covered in a hardening resin! Our good friends Ben Acker and Ben Blacker of The Thrilling Adventure Hour Podcast drop by to talk about the battle of the girl bosses, the life changing power of listening to women, and being absolutely soaked in robot milk. It's time for Aliens!
Topics of Discussion:
- 57 years
- Wayland Yutani
- Paul Reiser/Burke - space New York's biggest asshole
- How many humans does it take to wallpaper a reactor?
- Xenomorph Godzookie
- Bill Paxton can sweat on command
- Acting is sweating a lot
- Kenner toys Aliens
- Listen to women, you just might survive
- Poorly build rough terrain landers
- Alien vaginas
- Warm gushing robot milk
- Yass queen
- Newts and chosen names
- BROWN FACE, WTF!
I Was There Too
Follow our guests:
Podcast: The Thrilling Adventure Hour
Follow us on twitter @proghorrorpod
Join our Patreon at: patreon.com/progressivelyhorrified to support the show, get bonus episodes, early access to upcoming episodes, and a cool Progressively Horrified t-shirt.
Come back next week to hear about Velvet Buzzsaw!