Manage episode 302940553 series 2151759
Erkeda DeRouen talks to Dr. Navin Goyal. He received his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and completed his anesthesiology residency at The University of Chicago. After 13 years of private practice, Dr. Goyal went into entrepreneurship and venture capital investing. Currently, he is the CEO and co-founder of Loud Capital.
- [01:57] Why Anesthesiology?
- [03:54] SmileMD and Early Investments
- [07:42] Co-founding Loud Capital
- [14:40] Transferable Skills You Learn in Medicine
- [21:07] Financial Habits to Build Early On
- [23:16] How Dr. Goyal Maintains Work-Life Balance
- [25:44] Dr. Goyal’s Advice to Pre-meds and Medical Student