Manage episode 305133164 series 2151759
Erkeda DeRouen talks to Dr. Edward Lipsit who was a diagnostic radiologist for 20 years. Retired from medical practice, he is currently an associate professor of radiology, an educational consultant, and a faculty member at several schools including The George Washington University and the Virginia Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Today Erkeda chats with Dr. Lipsit about how students can effectively plan for their medical school applications¾especially the AMCAS work and activities portion and the interview.
- [01:49] Dr. Lipsit’s Medical Journey and Background
- [06:27] Medical School Application Process
- [09:04] AMCAS Work and Activities
- [16:32] How to Ace Your Medical School Interview
- [25:15] What Dr. Lipsit Would Change about Healthcare
- [29:33] Dr. Lipsit’s Advice to Pre-meds and Medical Students