Manage episode 308012073 series 2151759
Erkeda DeRouen talks to Dr. Kay Durst who is a practicing family medicine physician in South Carolina. As a physician of over 20 years, Dr. Durst reminisces what it’s like to practice medicine before today’s technological advances. Erkeda also chats with her about her colorful journey to becoming a doctor and her passion for lifestyle and preventive medicine.
- [00:34] Dr. Durst’s Medical Journey and Background
- [06:37] Why Family Medicine?
- [12:53] The Evolution of Medicine
- [19:38] What Dr. Durst Would Change about Healthcare
- [23:36] Wellness and Lifestyle Medicine
- [25:05] Best Advice that Dr. Durst Has Received