Manage episode 282310903 series 2601784
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla explains how it achieves top safety rating on Model Y and ‘lowest rollover risk of any SUV’
- NHTSA asks Tesla to recall Model S and Model X over MCU fiasco
- Tesla files to use new ‘millimeter-wave radar’ in electric cars
- Lucid (CCIV) and Proterra (ACTC) become latest EV companies looking to go public
- GM teases Cadillac Celestiq electric car with interesting ‘smart glass’ roof
- Renault announces 7 new electric cars, unveils Renault 5 electric prototype
- EGEB: Spicy chili pepper chemical boosts solar panel efficiency
- Siemens spin-offs to develop offshore wind turbines that produce green hydrogen – Reuters
- Sodium Cycles shows off 50 mph light electric motorcycle headed for sodium-ion batteries
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!