Manage episode 272930073 series 1426437
Glenys Oyston RD, co-host of the popular podcast Dietitians Unplugged and author on DareNotToDiet.com, joins us for a fun and feisty conversation. She gets real about her reaction when clients say, “But my doctor told me to lose weight!” and stays candid about the ways she brings weight loss desires and goals into her client conversations. We talk about how she came to specialize in weight-inclusive care for both Binge Eating Disorder and diabetes care, and of course, had to do a little behind-the-scenes talk about her podcast.
This episode is sponsored by Jennifer McGurk's Dietitians Business School and Pursuing Private Practice resources. Get your FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap here: pursuingprivatepractice.com/rdrealtalk
- RDRT Diversify Dietetics fundraiser -- help us raise 2,020 by the end of 2020!
- Rosie Mensah’s CEDAR course for dietitians -- starting October 4th!
- WIND Facebook Group for RDs and RD2Be
- Binge Eating Disorder: The Journey to Recovery and Beyond by Amy Pershing and Chevise Turner
- Dietitians Unplugged podcast
- Dare to Not Diet Facebook group
Reach out anytime: RDRealTalk at Gmail.com
Leave a rating or review on Apple Podcasts!