Manage episode 280374287 series 1426437
Today on the podcast you’ll hear the audio from the recent WIND webinar with Jessica Jones MS, RD, CDCES, co-founder of Food Heaven. This episode covers the origin story of Food Heaven, how Jess transitioned her practice into weight inclusive approaches, and how that translated to the brands Food Heaven, and what Jess and Wendy cover on the Food Heaven podcast. And at the end you’ll hear some listener questions on all things weight inclusive business and private practice!
This episode is sponsored by Morgan Sinclair Designs! Morgan Sinclair is a registered dietitian turned brand strategist and web designer. Morgan Sinclair Designs is a design studio and education platform for weight inclusive business owners wanting to learn more about and wanting to have more professional support with all things branding, marketing, and web design. Morgan currently offers one-on-one design work with clinicians and has a self paced course, “The Weight Inclusive Business Academy.” Use code RDREALTALK for $100 off “The Weight Inclusive Business Academy” course and check out Morgan’s FREE download “Impressionable Instagram,” here. From those who want DIY and need a one stop shop for tutorials all the way to business owners who have a full brand and want a web design experience, Morgan is your person.
- Anti-Diet RD Support and Supervision Course: Register Here!
- Weight Inclusive Nutrition and Dietetics Facebook Group
- American Pecan Council Website
- Food Heaven Website: Food Heaven Made Easy
- Food heaven Instagram: @foodheaven
- The Food Heaven Podcast: https://foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast/
- Un-Splash: https://unsplash.com/
- Smashing The Wellness Industry Article
- Jess' post on book starter kit (Instagram)
- The Unbearable Whiteness and Fatphobia of “Anti-Diet” Dietitians
Reach out anytime: RDRealTalk at Gmail.com
Leave a rating or review on Apple Podcasts!
Your Host: Heather Caplan RD
Subscribe to the RD Real Talk newsletter and find more of Heather’s work, or how to work with her, on heathercaplan.com