Manage episode 287171919 series 1426437
Jessi Haggerty, registered dietitian and certified intuitive eating counselor, joins me for the second episode on this podcast series of questions!
Here, we talk about what it means to be “anti-diet”, and to align with this paradigm in the dietetics field. You might feel like you’re seeing “anti-diet” everywhere, but what does it really mean? What are we against? What are we for? How does anti-diet work show up in practice, personally or professionally? Let’s dive in!
- Anti-Diet RD Group Supervision only: Come join us!
- Anti-Diet RD Course here: https://heathercaplan.teachable.com/
Where to find Jessi:
- Instagram: @jessihaggertyrd
- Website: jessihaggerty.com
- Twitter: @jessihaggertyrd
- The BodyLove Project Podcast
Reach out anytime: RDRealTalk at Gmail.com
Leave a rating or review on Apple Podcasts!
Your Host: Heather Caplan RD
Download the NEW Anti-Diet RD Guide to Weight Loss Conversations by clicking here, and subscribe to the RD Real Talk newsletter!