Manage episode 285376063 series 1426437
Bri Campos LPC, aka @bodyimagewithbri (on Instagram and TikTok), gives healthcare practitioners the real talk about body image, secure attachments, and self-esteem. We talk about what body image is and isn't, her own body image process and how it influenced her work, and the influence of body image on our behaviors, lifestyle, and even career choices. We also dive into Attachment Theory, and how secure attachments and self-esteem might affect body image (among many other things).
- Register for the 2021 virtual WIND Spring Symposium!
- WIND Facebook group
- Anti-Diet RD Group Supervision: Come join us! Bri will be a featured expert in March 2021!
- WIND Webinar (for practitioners): How to handle body image conversations by Bri Campos LPC
Where to find Bri:
- How to find out more about working with Bri: https://linktr.ee/bodyimagewithbri
- The Body Image with Bri™ Podcast
Reach out anytime: RDRealTalk at Gmail.com
Leave a rating or review on Apple Podcasts!
Your Host: Heather Caplan RD
Subscribe to the RD Real Talk newsletter and find more of Heather’s work, or how to work with her, on heathercaplan.com