The world is more mysterious than most people are comfortable imagining. We cross paths with the mystical from time to time and may not even notice it. If we do, we quickly return to our usually mundane daily existence. But what if we not only acknowledged the unknown, we investigated it and spoke with those in the know? That’s what co-hosts Scott & Forrest, and their producer Tess Pfeifle do at Astonishing Legends. With the power of the well-vetted Astonishing Research Corps, they have acce ...
Manage episode 276521395 series 1251246
By Audioboom, Real Ghost Stories Online | Paranormal, and Horror Radio. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Is demonic activity on the rise? Is there something in our culture that has turned a switch onto "high" when it comes to the world of dark energies infesting our environment? There is a hierarchical system of demons who want to maintain control of the living and seem to stop at nothing to do so. How does living protect themselves from such forces? Today we discuss Demonic Culture with Peter James Dowling on The Grave Talks.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What were some of Peter’s fears when he began investigating demons and trying to help people who were suffering?
- What does Peter fear today now that this is part of your world?
- Is Peter now a target for dark entities, even after you leave a case, almost because dark entities view him as a threat?
- People falling into a dark trap who went into demonology, what were some of those traps?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks