The world is more mysterious than most people are comfortable imagining. We cross paths with the mystical from time to time and may not even notice it. If we do, we quickly return to our usually mundane daily existence. But what if we not only acknowledged the unknown, we investigated it and spoke with those in the know? That’s what co-hosts Scott & Forrest, and their producer Tess Pfeifle do at Astonishing Legends. With the power of the well-vetted Astonishing Research Corps, they have acce ...
Manage episode 277408595 series 1251246
By Audioboom, Real Ghost Stories Online | Paranormal, and Horror Radio. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
At an incredibly young age, Shannon Rogers learned to use her abilities as an intuitive empath as a means of navigating life and the negative energy of the living that surrounded her. As a woman, she learned that these skills were still there, and in fact could play a great role in not only helping herself but others as she entered a journey of paranormal investigation. Today we hear about some of those journeys. Journeys that would lead her to confront disturbed souls who once tormented the living in their lifetimes, and some who ever walked the earth.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What happened when Shannon had a full-on encounter with demons?
- Is there ever a way to identify if a family has an ancestral curse on them?
- Seeing dead people at “haunted locations”, where the dark history is not accurate or even true, why is it that spirits seem to play the role of a myth?
- When someone is being attacked in their home, does Shannon ever feel in danger?
- What is Shannon’s biggest fear when investigating a haunted location?
- What draws Shannon to a haunted location?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks