The world is more mysterious than most people are comfortable imagining. We cross paths with the mystical from time to time and may not even notice it. If we do, we quickly return to our usually mundane daily existence. But what if we not only acknowledged the unknown, we investigated it and spoke with those in the know? That’s what co-hosts Scott & Forrest, and their producer Tess Pfeifle do at Astonishing Legends. With the power of the well-vetted Astonishing Research Corps, they have acce ...
Manage episode 281825184 series 1251246
By Audioboom, Real Ghost Stories Online | Paranormal, and Horror Radio. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
From a very young age Richard Case could “feel” things. Maybe not always “see” the supernatural, but he knew it was there. He would grow up hearing haunting tales from his stepfather and eventually grow into an adult who would go on journeys around the world investigating and sometimes “challenging” the ideas of specific hauntings. This journey has given him tremendous insight into the paranormal and the spirit world. Today we discuss the life and experiences of Richard Case.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What does David think was behind the darkness in the childhood house he found himself possessed in?
- What drove David back into the paranormal investigation on a more serious level?
- When David began investigating the paranormal with his new team, what was he hoping to accomplish?
- Did David feel any reservations investigating the paranormal due to his childhood investigations?
- What led David to get involved with someone who was possessed?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks