Manage episode 288031637 series 2845401
Lauren has been blessed to have been interviewed on multiple platforms over the years, and she has a few tips to share that she coaches her clients with pre-interview.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why you want to make a splash with even the smallest media appearance.
- How using behind-the-scenes content can be gold.
- Why it is so important to send a thank you to the interviewer and thank them in your social media content.
- How to build up the interview on social media before and after it happened.
- What it means to prepare your soundbites and end them with a period.
- Why you should always act more excited and be louder than you think you need to be.
- How far showing up and appreciating 150% can go.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Grab my friend Selena Soo's list of 200+ media outlets you can pitch to