Manage episode 270563902 series 2781977
Often we talk about how often we think it’s either I have to diet, or I just won’t be living and eating healthy. There IS a sweet spot of NOT dieting, and still honoring our bodies through gentle nutrition. Let’s talk about that!
In this episode of Real SOULutions:
01:30 - Why is dieting really popular?
03:30 - How does Sarah help her clients start eating healthy with structure?
05:00 - Becoming aware of what you're eating
06:00 - What are the basics to get started?
07:15 - Why you should learn about general macro nutrition and nutrients
10:30 - Tune into what's going on in your head and how you can use tracking
13:30 - Beginning to tune into your hunger and fullness cues, and not tracking
17:00 - Fueling your body with a firm nutrition foundation
18:00 - Doing weekly self checks
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! THE DIET LIKE A DIETITIAN NUTRITION GUIDE IS NOW OUT AND OUTLINES THIS ENTIRE PROCESS AND MORE!
- All the nutrition education to set a firm foundation (general nutrition, macronutrients, tips and tricks, healthy swaps, grocery shopping, eating out suggestions, and more!)
- How to track and the calculations you need to become your own expert
- An entire intuitive eating mastery guide towards end
- 100 balanced recipes (B/L/D/snacks) to help give you a way to eat healthy without having to follow a strict meal plan!
- Exact path through all 4 parts - step by step - with checklists and action steps
- No fluff - just everything you need to know to become your own expert!
- Private FB community
- Head to www.sarahgracemeck.com/nutritionguide to learn all about it and get your guide today!