Manage episode 288151315 series 2847432
What should we do when life is unfair and everything feels out of control? In this episode, we are reflecting on God’s powerful response to the cries of the powerless. If today you are feeling helpless before bullies and institutions, listen in. Today’s message will encourage and empower you. And if you are in a position of authority, stay tuned. This reflection will inspire you to humbly use your power to lift others up.
1 Samuel 2:1-10
- In what areas has God given you power? How can you use your position to elevate others this week?
- In what ways do you feel powerless today? How does today’s message encourage you?
- Take a moment to remember Jesus and how his humble suffering led to the power of resurrection life.
Want to Go Deeper?
Check out this episode's Bible study to watch a video and explore more detailed questions for personal study and group discussion.
- Host: Cheree Hayes
- Message: Dr. Tim Mackie
- Production and Bible Reading: Michelle Jones
- Theme music: Grant William Harold
- Background Music: Jon Gegelman, Carried Strings of Epic Kings
Powered and distributed by Simplecast.