Matrix Moments, by Matrix Partners India, is a podcast series dedicated to the founders, startups and all those within the ecosystem, through candid conversations on what we think it really takes to survive in this wild, wild startup world. In a world where we are endlessly engulfed with information in all its forms and sizes, this is our attempt to create, curate and bring to you the insights and reflections that we have had the luxury of having learned the hard way, through all the years s ...
Manage episode 291004643 series 2077163
Nick McCullum helps run Passiv. Passiv is a portfolio management software used by thousands of people that connect directly to your existing brokerage account. He started Passiv with the goal of making DIY investing easier so that more people can invest on their own and build wealth.
Passiv allows you to set a target portfolio and get email notifications when your portfolio drifts from that target. Passiv then lets you rebalance with one click!
We chat about:
- The rising importance of ETFs in the investing world
- The future of wealth management
- The increasing role of technology in the investment management industry
As you can already tell we have made some changes and a few more are on the way. If you are interested in what we have planned, head over to Patreon.com/REImastermind, and support the show today. Financial contributions are always appreciated along with a LIKE, SHARE, and REVIEW. It really helps us grow and reach more people with this valuable information. See you next time and tell a friend!
LIKE • SHARE • JOIN • REVIEW
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
- You can get RentRedi’s annual plan for only $54 when you use our special code MASTERMIND
- Get Exclusive Content on Patreon! • https://www.patreon.com/reimastermind
- Get $10 and Reduce Your Business Costs by Shopping at AppSumo • https://bit.ly/reiappsumo
- Get $10 Towards Your First Purchase at Drop • https://drop.com/?referer=3DC729
"You can invest 10,000 hours and become an expert or learn from those who have already made that investment." - JD