Manage episode 289350661 series 2536158
In this episode of the Rhythms for Life Podcast, Gabe and I talk to friend, speaker, and best-selling author, Jon Acuff, about how overthinking inspired his latest book, Soundtracks. After transforming his life by changing the soundtrack playing in his mind, he joins us to share how he went from overthinking to dreaming and taking action towards accomplishing his goals.
- Order Jon's new book, Soundtracks.
- Register for the Marriage & Parenting Renewal Retreat happening May 6-7.
- Ready to begin living in rhythm? Grab bestseller, Rhythms of Renewal, today!
- Join the Rhythms for Life Community here. Enjoy your first month free with code FIRSTFREE.
- Change the life of a child by becoming a monthly food donor with our friends at Africa New Life.