Manage episode 324692478 series 2797486
In This Episode:
Tyler and Mike ring in Episode #100 by bringing back another classic guest. As we all know, any given week on the Richest Men In Town is anything but business as usual and this week is no exception as James Paschall (from Episode #37: "Hey Saul, You're Wrong") stops by to check in with the guys. The time spent together is rich as James lets the guys in on the latest ups and downs of his adventures of being a dad, a husband, a businessman, and a disciple. James drops some wisdom from the "suck it up generation" and the guys share just a sampling of the ample evidence all around them that no one's 18 anymore. And they wouldn't have it any other way. James, RMIT loves you and your family. Keep going brother!
Who Said It...
- "Today, if we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other-that man, that woman, that child is my brother or my sister." -Mother Theresa
- “O nobly born, remember who you are.” -Buddhist text
- Father Greg Boyle and Homeboy Industries
- O Holy Night lyric-"The soul felt his worth"
- Dr. Christopher Emdin
- Jesus Christ Superstar
- Bryan Beverley-Episode #53 "One Night I was Jumping Out of an Airplane"
- Colonel Richard Moody-Episode #55 "One Million Boxes"