Manage episode 266512674 series 40709
Brittany guested on the Ruby Blend! The hosts counsel her on opensourcing her googlepay gem. They then dive into how important README's are, useful tools for documentation, a project from Evil Martians, a gem called Combustion, and RSpec API documentation.
Links for this episode:
- Google Pay for Passes Gem
- Google Pay for Passes Demo Site
- The Ruby Blend Podcast
- Panelist | Andrew Mason
- Panelist | Nate Hopkins
- Panelist | Ron Cooke
- Writing a Ruby Gem Specification | Piotr Murach
- Evil Martians | Keeping OSS documentation in check with docsify, Lefthook, and friends
- Combustion | Rails Engine Testing Helper
- dkubb / yardstick
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
- Episode Music by Kevin MacLeod
Brought to you by:
Raygun gives you a window into how users are really experiencing your software applications. Raygun is thrilled to launch the next chapter in their ongoing support for Application Performance Monitoring: Ruby support for Raygun APM. Don’t wait for users to report problems. Raygun gives you complete visibility on errors, crashes and performance problems affecting your end-users. They have end to end monitoring with features like detailed trace transactions, dashboards, user experience monitoring and more. Raygun APM offers a seamless integration with the Heroku platform via buildpack, so you can get all the benefits of APM for your Rails app.
To start your free 14 day trial, go check it out by visiting Raygun.com/apm today.