Manage episode 268435191 series 40709
This week, Brittany is joined by Haroon Ahmed, a programmer from Coventry, UK. He is a Hacker, Rubyist, and open source contributor. They discuss his latest contribution to Rails (--minimal) and how OS can open up career opportunities for developers.
Links for this episode:
- rails/rails | rails new cool_app --minimal #39282
- CodeTriage: Get Started Contributing to Open Source Projects
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 - Splash Down - Epic Games
- hahmed (Haroon Ahmed) · GitHub
- haroon (@iamharoon9) | Twitter
- Haroon's Personal Site
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
Brought to you by:
ExpressVPN makes sure your ISP can’t see what sites you visit. Instead, your internet connection is rerouted through ExpressVPN’s secure servers. Each ExpressVPN server has an IP Address that’s shared among thousands of users.That means everything you do is anonymized and can’t be traced back to you.
Protect your online activity today. Visit https://www.expressvpn.com/ruby and you can get an extra three months FREE on a one-year package.