Manage episode 300354370 series 2806609
It’s pretty common knowledge that if you have a faster metabolism – meaning you burn more calories while at rest – you will lose more weight.
What most people don’t know is that there are many different ways to increase your metabolism other than just running an extra 100 miles every week.
Exercise is great, but it pales in comparison to other methods of increasing your metabolism.
So today on the podcast, I’m going to share 7 surprising ways to increase your metabolism so you can burn more calories, burn more fat, and become a lean running machine.
The Running Lean Coaching Group is now OPEN!
Your monthly membership gets you:
- The self-paced, online Weight Loss Training Course for Runners
- Achieving the Impossible course – Create an Extraordinary Life by Going After Unrealistic Goals
- Weekly live coaching with Patrick to get personal guidance and feedback
- Support and encouragement from a community of like-minded runners
- Accountability to keep you on track and always moving toward your goals
- 24/7 access to all of the coaching call replays so you can catch anything you miss
- The most cost-effective way to get the results you want!
Interested in one-on-one coaching with me? Get the personalized guidance, support, and accountability you need to dial in your macros, become fat-adapted, and do it in a way that supports your long-term health and fitness goals. Learn more and apply for personal coaching here: www.runningleanpodcast.com/coaching
Be sure to join the discussion in the Running Lean Community on Facebook! If you listen to this podcast, you HAVE to come check out our Facebook group, the two go hand-in-hand. Join here (it’s totally free!): www.facebook.com/groups/runninglean
Haven’t left a review yet? All you need to do is go to www.runningleanpodcast.com/itunes, scroll down, and tap the stars! You can also write a quick review. Thank you for your support of the show!