Manage episode 332844011 series 71385
Scott interviews Antiwar.com News Editor Dave Decamp about the recent developments in Eastern Europe. First, they examine Lithuania closing the easement into Russia’s Kaliningrad territory. The move is a dramatic escalation that Scott and Decamp say points to the dangers of war guarantees. Next, they turn to the recent report in the New York Times about the CIA’s presence on the ground in Ukraine. Decamp echoes the Daniel McAdams argument that, by talking with the Times, CIA officials are likely attempting to pressure policymakers into changing Langley’s role in the war. They then touch on the latest developments in Finland and Sweden’s bid to join NATO. Lastly, they discuss the great work being done at Antiwar.com and how you can help support what Scott calls “the most important project on the internet”.
Discussed on the show:
- Churchill, Hitler, and "The Unnecessary War" by Pat Buchanan
- “Commando Network Coordinates Flow of Weapons in Ukraine, Officials Say” (New York Times)
- Liberty Report on the CIA in Ukraine
- Scott’s most recent interview with Douglas Macgregor
- “NATO to Approve ‘Biggest Overhaul’ Of Defense Since Cold War, Leader Says” (Defense One)
- The first Justin Raimondo articles
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: The War State and Why The Vietnam War?, by Mike Swanson; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; EasyShip; Free Range Feeder; Thc Hemp Spot; Green Mill Supercritical; Bug-A-Salt and Listen and Think Audio.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices