Where real entrepreneurs pitch to real investors—for real money. The Pitch takes you behind closed doors and into the world of startups: how people sell their ideas, what makes investors tick, and how these initial conversations can bloom into business deals—or die on the vine. Hosted by Josh Muccio.
Manage episode 327953939 series 1443649
By Alex Chisnall. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Welcome to the trailer for Episode #442 with Christina Flach, Celebrity Makeup and Hair Artist and creator and CEO of Pretty Girl Makeup. In this Wednesday's episode, Christina and I will be talking about finding purpose through grief and managing and leading a successful business brand. Here are some highlights:
- There's always going to be bumps in the road and you just have to learn to ride these waves.
- Always have a plan A and plan B and hopefully you don't have to get to plan C.
- To have a successful brand, you have to be a little gentler and kinder to your self. Focus on what you've completed today instead of sulking on what you haven't done. Try to stay in the positive frame of mind.
- People tend to gravitate to people that have good positive attitude and good work ethics.
- You have to be flexible in any of you business decisions. There is no failure. Failure is not trying at all. If one doesn't work, then try something new. All these bumps and obstacles are lessons and they are not failure.