SeaBros Fishing Podcast - Fishing Stories, Tactics, and Interviews from Top Captains, Mates, and Outdoorsmen from Across the World
Listener Q&A Session with OG
Manage episode 290063645 series 2829134
Thank you for tuning in to the SeaBros Fishing Podcast!
On this episode, we catch up on all of the listener questions that we received on social media over the past few weeks. Joining us for the conversation is the one and only Old Greg (OG), our father. Lots of laughs, epic stories, and different perspectives shared in this one. We do our best to answer all of your questions as thoroughly as possible but, as expected we go off on a few tangents...
Thank you for listening and supporting the show!
The Sears Brothers
Some Questions and Topics Covered:
- Catch logs: Format, important information to record, and how we use them
- Tackle priorities and preparing to fish the Northeast Canyons
- When will OG approve speakers on the For2na?
- Our superstitions
- Our favorite fishing destinations
- Our bucket list fish species
- Techniques on targeting smaller tuna
- Our thoughts on kite rigs
- How to get started in the charter fishing industry?
- Safety briefings and safety precautions aboard our boats
- If we won the lottery; the type of boat(s) we would build
- Crimping and top-shot connections
- When did OG realize that he is a super hero?
Sponsors, Guest Information, and Links from this podcast episode:
Mass Bay Guides
LT Marine Products (Use promo code: seabros for 10% Off)
Black Oak LED (Use promo code: Giantbluefin for 20% Off)
Deep Apparel (Use promo code: Seabros35 for 35% Off)