Manage episode 280409081 series 1412085
Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month. Enjoy!
Here’s the current lineup for episode #6:
- Lonely brains crave people.
- A new drug reverses age-related cognitive decline super quick.
- Repetitive behaviors and gut problems may be related.
- Degenerative diseases progress in two distinct phases.
- Sensitivity to oxidative stress increases without enough sleep.
- Farming on Mars is about more than poop.