Manage episode 287829045 series 1412085
Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month. Enjoy!
Here’s the current lineup for episode #9:
- Sleep may pre-date brain activity.
- Genes could contribute to daytime nap needs.
- Dopamine links aerobic fitness and cognition.
- Eat bad food as a kid; pay the price into adulthood.
- Green light relief for migraines.
EPISODE SPONSOR: If you’re interested in joining team CAROL to get fitter faster, head over to https://carolbike.comand use code “DAVE” to get $100 off your order.