Manage episode 285952085 series 1447297
Brian Fanzo, Digital Futurist at iSocialFanz, joins the Social Pros Podcast to discuss the new social media platform that everyone’s talking about – Clubhouse.
We discuss how this voice-only app is making waves in the social media world and how you can use it as part of your own strategy.
Huge thanks to our amazing sponsors for helping us make this happen. Please support them; we couldn't do it without their help! This week:
Full Episode Details
Is Clubhouse the only social media platform that prioritizes conversation over content?
Brian Fanzo, Digital Futurist at iSocialFanz, says that Clubhouse is a unique platform that could create a type of dialogue never seen before on social media.
As an invite-only, audio-only platform, Clubhouse focuses on real conversations and a new style of networking. Unlike other social media platforms, it’s not all about creating consistent content. Instead, Clubhouse provides intimate spaces to connect and share ideas.
As Brian says in this podcast episode, Clubhouse is all about authenticity, which is much harder to fake than on other platforms.
After this episode, we’re continuing the Clubhouse discussion – on Clubhouse itself!
Join us on March 1st at 10 am ET for the Social Pros Podcast After Party: Clubhouse for Brands with Jay Baer & Brian Fanzo.
In This Episode:
- 5:23 – What is Clubhouse, and how does it work?
- 9:14 – The power of audio and the authenticity of Clubhouse
- 12:21 – How conversations on Clubhouse are organized by rooms and clubs
- 17:40 – The different types of content and conversations available on Clubhouse
- 18:49 – How 2020 events influenced Clubhouse’s rise in popularity
- 24:42 – Brian predicts where the growth within Clubhouse will go and how to leverage it as a social pro
- 30:54 – How brands can use Clubhouse
- 37:00 – How to multitask with Clubhouse
- 43:23 – How Clubhouse approaches monetization and moderation
- 45:07 – The pros and cons of Clubhouse.
- Get the new State of Marketing report for free from Salesforce
- Find out more about the community at SocialMedia.org with a special form for Social Pros listeners
- Find out if your website is ADA & WCAG compliant with help from aCe
- Get $30 off of your Tailwind Subscription!
- Join Clubhouse
- iSocialFanz website
- Brian’s website
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.