Manage episode 295070496 series 2321759
Are you ready to become an expert in sales? In this episode, we are joined by Dr Nadia Brown to discuss how to be great at sales without being sleazy.
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover the importance of managing your time.
- Learn how you can be better at sales.
- Learn about building a rapport in sales.
Checklist – courageousconversationsthatconvert.com
How To Be Great At Sales Without Being Sleazy?
- We need to learn how to connect with our potential clients first.
Ensure that you are listening to potential clients more than you are speaking to them.
Click To Tweet
For instance, if you focus on asking open-ended questions and then listening to their responses, oftentimes you find that they talk themselves into why they may need or want what you’re offering. Listening more is a powerful way to not only build a rapport with clients but also help them see that you’re coming from a place of service, not a place of only wanting to make a sale.
- In a case where the person is not interested, it is okay for you to move on. When you allow yourself to move on from that relationship, often the person feels more comfortable and might even end up referring other people to you in the future.
Managing Your Time-
- In sales, time management is of great value.
- Managing your time well increases productivity of an individual and also avoids forgetting important things.
- Time management ensures the completion of tasks at a much faster rate and more effectively. Plan your day well in advance.
- It is important to build rapport in sales as it helps to build mutual trust and friendship with your customer or client.
- We must take the time to understand our customers’ needs.
- Building rapport with your client/colleague is important as it gets their mind to accept and begin to process your suggestions.
Stop selling and start connecting. Focus on the connection- to get to know people and to not go into that call thinking about it only being a sale. Focus on building up your pipeline so that you have those consistent conversations. Celebrate the fact that you had the courage to ask and show up in the first place.
We do not need to sell to everyone in order to be successful.
3 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“We have to think about what is important to us and for us”
“Always celebrate your wins”
“You don’t need to sell to everyone in order to be successful.”
About Dr Nadia Brown
Nadia is a sales strategist, consultant, trainer, and founder of The Doyenne Agency. A sales agency who works with business owners, companies, and corporations to multiply revenue and awaken the consistent closer within your sales team using the Consistent Sales Method™. Nadia brings over fifteen years of experience in leadership, powerful conversations, achieving goals, and respect for people to develop a comprehensive sales process to increase closing rates and satisfied client retention. Nadia’s clients have seen massive results, such as raising their rates, decreasing their refund requests, and doubling or tripling their annual revenues, including helping clients increase their yearly revenue by 800%.
Enjoy this Podcast?
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Entrepreneurial You, hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Post a review and share it! Also if you enjoyed tuning into this podcast, then do not hesitate to write a review. You can also share this with your family and friends, and colleagues, so they can feel empowered and encouraged to pursue their business.