Unexplained is a haunting and unsettling bi-weekly podcast about strange and mysterious real life events that continue to evade explanation. A story-based show mixing spoken-word narrative, history and ideas - often to terrifying effect - that explores the space between what we think of as real and what is not; where sometimes belief can be as concrete as ‘reality,’ whatever that is… More info at www.unexplainedpodcast.com and on twitter @unexplainedpod and facebook.com/unexplainedpodcast
Manage episode 281518664 series 2328548
By Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
What should have been a peaceful afternoon childhood nap turned into a horrific nightmare in reality. As a child, Jason Emerick fled to his mother's room, chased by decrepit bugs that would send any child running in fear. From this point forward, he knew he could sense the dead… and not only the dead… but the dark side of the deceased—the demonic. Today we talk with Jason about his experiences and life battling the demonic.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What happened when Jason entered a home where a demon was tormenting a child.
- Does every location have an "evil" side to it?
- What do you do to determine that the child was being affected by something demonic and not a disorder of some sort?
- When something dark is cast out of a person, are they more likely to be susceptible to it in the future?
As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks