A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 276219284 series 2328548
By Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
From Franklin Castle to Waverly Hills to countless private residences, Joe Campbell has been on the hunt for spirits for nearly a decade. How does one jump into the world of paranormal investigation? What do you do when you accidentally find yourself leaving an investigation with more souls than you walked in with? Today we have an in-depth conversation with Joe about his role in paranormal investigations and how to help those in need.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What makes Joe feel qualified to deal with a haunting that says things like “they’re coming… yes they are”.
- Does Joe ever feel he is in danger when investigating a property?
- What are some of the most effective ways of bringing a spirit out?
- What did Joe conclude after he received a call about a spirit communicating with a woman’s daughter?
As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks