Manage episode 299756015 series 2336001
Pietro Weber makes synthwave music under the name Bitapart. Bitapart's new album, Telecommander, is inspired by 80's action movies.
Pietro and I had a great conversation about music production and his techniques to create his signature sound. He discusses the use of Teenage Engineering's OP-1, Ableton Live, and analog gear. Pietro shared some great tips on staying inspired and productive.
Support the Podcast on Patreon and get exclusive mini-episodes - https://www.patreon.com/brianfunk
- Bitapart Site - https://www.bitapartmusic.com
- Telecommander EP - https://bitapart.bandcamp.com/album/t-l-commander
- Bitapart Bandcamp - https://bitapart.bandcamp.com
- Bitapart Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bitapart/
- Car Chase Mode Free Ableton Live Pack (used in Bitapart’s Telecommander Theme and Intro)- https://brianfunk.com/blog/2017/12/18/admcarchasemodepack
- Archillect - https://archillect.com
- Melody (separate tracks into stems) - https://melody.ml
Brian Funk Links:
- Website - https://brianfunk.com
- Intro Music Made with Mode Audio MPC Sample Pack - https://brianfunk.com/mpc
- Ableton Live Pack Archive - https://brianfunk.com/blog/ableton-live-pack-archive
- Music Production Club - https://brianfunk.com/mpc
- Music Production Podcast - https://brianfunk.com/podcast
- Support the Podcast on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/brianfunk
- Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at my store with the code: PODCAST - https://brianfunk.com/store
Thank you for listening.
Please review the Music Production Podcast on your favorite podcast provider!
And don’t forget to visit my site https://BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.