Manage episode 275682465 series 2429760
In this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show, Ian sits down with Brad Costanzo, the CEO and Founder of Costanzo Marketing Group.
Brad and Ian discuss standing out as a brand, the importance of customer retention, and how to use messaging to gain attention for your brand. He also teaches his 7 methods to help your brand stand out amongst the competition.
After spending years working in financial services, Brad was laid off during the Great Recession in 2007-2008. Almost immediately after, he learned about using the global marketplace to make a living.
After many tests seven and half years ago, some successful and some not, Brad began consulting and has continued ever since. At Costanzo Marketing Group, Brad helps people reinvent their personal brand using digital marketing strategies that have helped his clients all over the globe.
What You'll Learn:
- Why you should develop a personal brand
- 7 methods to building a brand
- Tips to starting a business during a recession
- The importance of your current clients
- Important skills needed from a business owner
- Why messaging is more important than copy
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.