GMS 126 - Want to Stop Being Left on Read by Your Prospects? How to Build Long-Term Subscribers and Pull the Thread of Potential Prospects | Michael Roderick, CEO of Small Pond Enterprises
Manage episode 224822702 series 2429760
Our headliner for this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show is Michael Roderick, CEO of Small Pond Enterprises LLC. Michael’s career as a Broadway producer led him to start an arts program and develop workshops for effective networking. Now he helps entrepreneurs create relationships and maintain their REFERABLE brand. Michael is tackling how to network and build relationships for ALL industries with four SIMPLE acronyms. You may have a silk tongue, but your networking needs work. Learn why a simple introduction isn’t enough for creating a referable brand and how to maintain relationships with Michael Roderick on this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show!
What You’ll Learn
- The three factors that help you A.I.M.
- The method of asking the right questions with D.I.M.E
- The 2 steps to Blowing People’s Minds
- Indirect Asking
- How to maintain relationships on a daily basis with the GATE strategy
- How to battle sophisticated markets
- How to identify growth-mindset clients
- His simple formula for writing an email to his list every day
- The paradox of choice
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.